5/10/11

Robert Pattinson's hard Trusting Others

Share
In addition to loss of privacy, it is still much more to complain about Robert Pattinson since he gained popularity through the series TWILIGHT. Pattinson was no longer able to trust people the same way again because in his position today, is much more difficult to distinguish between people who really genuinely want to be friends and those who only seek profit.

"I miss those times when I could still see people as before. It sounds weird because I'm an actor but what I mean is actually meeting someone. Sometimes I ask myself what right now I still can not believe anyone else and because It is also most acquaintance was never really good friends, "said Robert Pattinson as quoted from Splash News.



And apparently this is not the end of the 'complaint' Robert Pattinson about the impact of the popularity that he got today. He feels people will always think he is Edward Cullen and it would be much more difficult to get another role that is really challenging. "There is a price we pay for a success. Especially since I've been successful in TWILIGHT I might take 10 years to be able to prove that I can be more than Edward," he added.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment