5/18/11

WOW! Arnold Have a Baby Outside of Marriage ..

Share

Arnold Schwarzenegger acknowledged that he has a child out of wedlock, that child is the result of the affair was doing ten years ago with one of his household staff, as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

Arnold said in a statement: "After leaving the governor's office, I told my wife about the incident, which happened a decade ago."

"I understand and deserve to receive the feelings of anger and disappointment of friends and family. There is no excuse and I accept all the fault of the ill feelings that I caused. I have to apologize to Maria (Shriver), my children and my family. I really sorry. "

Arnold (63) and his wife, Maria Shriver, last week announced their divorce after 25 years married and has four children. Regarding the name of the woman who has an affair with a former Governor of California, Los Angeles Times would not mention it.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment